September 05, 2008

It All Begins Here


Right before CNY 1997, me & my ex (then-bf) were just shopping around. At that time, we already had a male Maltese, so it's natural that we shopped around pet-related places, such as pet shops.

At that time, there was a pet shop next to Mt Pleasant Hospital @ Whitney Road. So we just popped in for a look-see. And guess what I saw??!! Yes, a lil white furball all by her lonesome self.

And what luck that the pet shop was then hv'g pre-CNY-closing sales. Thus the price tag attached to that lil furball was super low - S$550. At that time, there's no such thing as microchip nor certification of breed/background. Plus me being a first-timer as a dog owner, despite already hv'g one, I just jumped at the wonderfully-cheap chance of owning my 2nd Maltese.

From then, it's history.

No comments: