September 07, 2008

Let's Backtrack a Bit


Altho this is GiGi's blog, we cannot forget her older brother. Despite them being together for a short 2yrs, I believed that she still remembers him.

My first male Maltese was named Max. Again it was a cheap deal when I bot him. He was priced at S$450. I bought him sometime in mid 1996. He was already 6months old when GiGi came into the picture.

Max was one loving and love-to-please fella. On top of that, he was super easy to train. But not GiGi. She has the streak of a stubborn young lady. Kekekeeee!!!!

But Max passed away when he was 3 that year. My ex-hubby's niece has asked to have Max at her place for the wkend. Upon his return, he just gotten ill. After consulting the vet, it is confirmed that Max was having food poisoning. And nothing can be done. So we brought him home to be with family.

His condition was so bad that he was unable to eat nor drink. Thus causing dehydration.

The day Max died, my mum noticed GiGi staying by his side ... knowingly. Thus she gave him his last shower. And we said our last goodbyes. WIth me apologizing profusing for allowing the situation to go to such an extent.

This photo below is the only one I have of Max.
The only photo that shows the best of him.
On his 1st birthday.
5 May 1996 - 15 Aug 1999

No comments: